The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 10 April 2014

Support Your Pundit!


Hey guys, this is just a friendly note on this, the Third Day of the Writing of the Book of the Law, where I will fulfill my duty to mankind by sharing the Law.

There, done.  And while I have you here, if you like my "real magick in RPGs" stuff, or my Arrows of Indra material, or Lords of Olympus, my RPG Reviews, or my game reports, or Famous Pipe Smokers, or my rants about gaming, politics, or just about anything else, then you could always consider clicking on that Paypal button to your right, and sending some cash, right?

Even if you can't stand me, but find yourself checking the blog every day to get your daily hate-on, that's got to be worth something too, right?

If you can't afford it, or don't give a fuck, then whatever.  But I spend not an inconsiderable amount of time each day writing up these blog entries, and generally doing what I do; and if you want to be sure I can keep going with it indefinitely, show your support.

The same goes for any creative type you like, really; if the person in question is true about their art, they're not doing it to get rich (and probably won't get rich, while the Miley Cyruses of the world do), or to seem clever either, or even to be admired and adored. No, motherfuckers! They do it because its a passion; because they can't not do it!

Yes, the true creative type is... well, basically mentally ill. But in a good way!  Their obsessive compulsiveness is a fruit-giving tree that freely nourishes the public's hunger for any number of things: beauty, paradigm shifts, lust, mental challenge, whatever.   And all because they literally can't just be satisfied with a real job.

So there we have it. I'm doing my Will, you do yours; and if its your Will to regularly read my blog, be a pal and help a brother out by contributing.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Volcano + Gawith's Squadron Leader

5 comments:

  1. I will say it once more. It's just like a subscrption to Nat Geo, but with less pictures and more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dude, are you that hard up for money? Tight times?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a matter of fact, things are pretty tight right now; the first quarter of the year often is.
    But the real point is that if people want me to have the time and the incentive to dedicate more effort into making great blog entries, then the least you can do is make it worth my while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a big thank you to those of you who have shown your support!

    ReplyDelete