The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 4 January 2015

Golden Age Campaign: The End (Part I)

So, tonight we played the final session of the Golden Age campaign; those of you who have been tracking this game by the blog entries here know that we've been playing it for three or four years of fortnightly play.

Since in just a few hours I'm going to be running DCC, and need at least a little sleep in between, I can't give a full report at this time, but a full report will be forthcoming.  Suffice it to say for now everyone was quite satisfied with the final adventure (that went into overtime to cover everything), and that it put a cap on what had been a very decent campaign (if not with the highs, nor the lows, of my even longer Legion of Superheroes campaign that preceeded it).

Now, in two weeks that is, we'll be starting up a short campaign of Mongoose Traveller, something I've been meaning to run for quite a while.  I don't know if I'll be doing play reports of that one, but I'm sure I'll talk about it a least a little.

See you after my gaming weekend is over.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Mastro De Paja Rhodesian + Image Perique

No comments:

Post a Comment