The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Wednesday 26 August 2015

A big Dark Albion Review!

This one is from a guy who also did a game with the word "Albion" in it, so he knows some of what he's talking about when he praises my book's detail.

He doesn't like the Frogmen though, which I guess is his right, but really, what would be the point of making a super authentic 15th Century European setting from an English point of view if you can't make fun of the French?!

Anyways, go check it out!

RPGPundit

Currently smoking:  Neerup Egg & Image Perique

4 comments:

  1. My pleasure.

    Yeah the Frog thing....I get what you were trying to do but it fell flat for me.
    Oh well. Not my book and I am sure it is doing fine all the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough. The point is everything becomes WAY less concerned with precise historical accuracy when you leave the borders of Merry Olde Albion. Everything is weirder on the perimeter in this world.
      Anyways, as I pointed out, it's not difficult to change the frogmen back to regular French nobility. The frogmen are a race of disgusting vicious sneaky backbiting infighting degenerates who serve only chaos and themselves; so basically identical to the French upper class.

      Delete
    2. So one is a race of monsters who seek to take power for their own petty little desires and see people of their own country trampled under foot.
      And the others are Frogmen.

      Got it!

      Delete